Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.

Well hello everyone and WELCOME to my blog! 

This is just a little introduction to let you know what my NEW & IMPROVED blog is all about.

Although this blog is going to be anything and everything at any given time, it will mostly consist of the following:

-O.O.T.D & O.O.T.W (Outfit of the Day/Week)
-Fashion Tips, Tricks, & Styling Advice
-Music (What's Hot and What's NOT)
-Travel (Where I am and Why I am there)
-General Life Updates (Modeling/Work, etc.)

Most of you know that I have attempted this whole blogging thing before, but I was really trying to jam myself into a schedule with it, which in turn put a lot of pressure on me to produce content.  That really took all the fun out of it for me...SOOO this time I will TRY MY BEST to stay on a schedule, but there are no promises being made.  I want this to be care-free, inspirational to others and FUN. LOTS & LOTS OF FUN.

Hope you all enjoy.

Much love,
Tay xxo


*If you have any requests, especially in the fashion department, please send them to me!!!

**If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to comment on the related post or e-mail me directly!



No comments :

Post a Comment